• A family business that gives you a personal, knowledgeable & caring service.
• Year round local & national advertising – owners get the benefits of a national company but with an office just round the corner.
• Our extensive website with online availability, booking & payment facilities.
• We are Perthshire based, our local knowledge & close accessibility to our properties gives owner’s peace of mind & their guests a better experience.
• Full, expert and efficient management of enquiries & bookings.
• Advice on choosing, converting, furnishing & setting up your property.
• Expert advice and practical assistance on all matters relating to holiday letting.
We are always happy to advise & help in any way we can so if you would like an informal chat or visit (no obligation) please email us email@example.com or call (01796) 470048. Our office hours are 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am -12pm Saturdays. Head Office: Easter Orchilmore Farmhouse Killiecrankie Perthshire Ph16 5LP
Brief two days in this very comfy house in an excellent location. Amazing walks, fantastic weather we enjoyed an evening of 'Chicago' at Pitlochry Festival Theatre- well worth a visit. Edinburgh walking girls.
Had a great week in the house, great space for the kids to play. Enjoyed our night at the Enchanted Forest. Fantastic size of house for the three generations to meet up and relax. The Nimmo Clan
“Thanks for letting us stay in such a gorgeous property and for your help booking it all with only a few days notice. Thanks again and we can’t wait to stay again.”
Due to the Covid-19 movement restrictions our office hours during the lock-down period will be 11am-2pm.
We are keen to help with your enquiries and will respond as soon as possible.
Further to the announcement by the First Minister of Scotland on the 24th June, self-contained holiday accommodation with no shared services can open from the 3rd of July. The guidance advising people to travel no more than five miles for leisure and recreation will also be lifted from this date.
Please be assured that when our cottages do reopen our owners will be adhering to the ASSC recommended Safety & Cleaning Protocols to protect our guests, owners & caretakers.