Covid-19 Guest Information
Due to the on-going Covid-19 social distancing restrictions our office hours will be 10.30am-2pm
We are keen to help with your enquiries and will respond as soon as possible.
- Following the First Minister’s instructions that households cannot mix (with certain exceptions), we wish to assure all our customers that we are working with them and the property owners to ensure everyone gets a holiday or is offered the chance to re-schedule or to accept a credit note for future use.
- In some cases a refund will be the most appropriate action. Where the final balance payment has been made we will refund 85% of the booking tariff.
- Although the First Minister will re-assess the situation every 3 weeks, we anticipate this going on for longer. As such we will be working on a 7 weeks rolling basis. When your booking falls within 7 weeks, you will have a decision to make as to whether you can continue with your planned holiday.
- All properties are of course available (travel is not restricted) and if you wish to reduce your party size, so that one family at least can enjoy a holiday, please let us know.
- If you are just one household going on holiday, you can proceed as normal.
- If you have booked a property specifically for 2 or more households, and you are not within a support bubble, please contact us and we can arrange a postponement, credit note or refund - we will refund 85% of the booking tariff.
- For new bookings from 1st September 2020 should Government Covid-19 restrictions prevent us from allowing your booking to proceed we will offer to reschedule your stay ( without charge ) or to issue a credit note for future use. If a refund is the most appropriate action we will refund 85% of the booking tariff ( if final balance payment has been made).
Please note both deposit payments and £10 booking fee are non-refundable, however reservations can be rescheduled without charge.
- We wish to make this as easy as possible for everyone as we know this new situation will put added pressure on families. Please do get in touch to discuss your individual circumstances.
- The phones are very busy so email is the preferred method of contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org
Please stay safe and remember F.A.C.T.S. ï· Face coverings in enclosed spaces ï· Avoid crowded places ï· Clean your hands and surfaces regularly ï· Two-metre social distancing ï· Self-isolate and book a test if you develop coronavirus symptoms
More information can be found on the Government website at: https://www.gov.scot/coronavirus-covid-19/
Our guest’s health as well as the health of our cleaning teams is our main priority. Thank you for your cooperation by applying the respective safety and hygiene standards. Together we will manage this extraordinary situation, for everyone’s safety and to ensure a happy and relaxing stay.
Covid19 – Revision of our services and rules to help protect you, ourselves and our future guests.
These rules & regulations will be constantly reviewed according to advice given by the Scottish Government, Visit Scotland & ASSC. We ask you to please read this notice to ensure you fully recognise what changes we have made to our business and also your responsibility to protect yourselves and any other persons.
What you can expect from us:
- We have employed a new, more intensive cleaning regime for our cottages, using appropriate chemicals & products.
- We will be using appropriate PPE when handling used & fresh bed linen.
- We have removed decorative soft furnishings and items such as extra cutlery, crockery, soft toys & games from the cottages to prevent the risk of virus transmission.
- We will keep a social distance from our guests at all times and will wear masks.
- We will provide Hand Sanitiser and hand soap for guest use.
- Guests can contact us by calling 01796 470048 or by email email@example.com
- Check-in / Check-out will be done with social distancing in mind.
What we ask of you:
- We ask you to adhere all social distancing measures as per Scottish Government Advice.
- We ask that you please use the hand sanitiser provided each time you enter the cottage.
- We ask that you vacate the property on time, ensuring you have packed all your belongings.
- We ask that you open windows, wipe down surfaces, load dishwashers, empty waste bins, strip beds, bag linen and used towels before leaving the cottage.
- If you or anyone in your party show any signs/symptoms of the Coronavirus (repetitive cough, fever, unusual tiredness, loss of smell/taste, sore throat, difficulty in breathing) we ask that we are notified immediately & you remain isolated in the cottage and follow Scottish Government Guidelines for Self-Isolation.
- We advise that if you have been in contact with anyone that has developed Covid19 or is symptomatic prior to your arrival then you must notify us so that we can amend your reservation.
Please note: On entering one of our cottages you are accepting these terms and conditions. Any guests or visitors that we deem as not adhering to the new guidelines will be asked to leave immediately.