• A family business that gives you a personal, knowledgeable & caring service.
• Year round local & national advertising – owners get the benefits of a national company but with an office just round the corner.
• Our extensive website with online availability, booking & payment facilities.
• We are Perthshire based, our local knowledge & close accessibility to our properties gives owner’s peace of mind & their guests a better experience.
• Full, expert and efficient management of enquiries & bookings.
• Advice on choosing, converting, furnishing & setting up your property.
• Expert advice and practical assistance on all matters relating to holiday letting.
We are always happy to advise & help in any way we can so if you would like an informal chat or visit (no obligation) please email us email@example.com or call (01796) 470048. Our office hours are 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am -12pm Saturdays. Head Office: Easter Orchilmore Farmhouse Killiecrankie Perthshire Ph16 5LP
"Beautiful place for a quite break. Lots of lovely walks and the best summer weather so far. Loved the kitchen- a great place for the family to congregate. The dog loved the garden. Many thanks" Niall, Lynda & Eilidh, Islay & Southampton
Otter Lodge is located on the bank of the river. It was such a pleasure to wake up to the sound of the water. Everything in the house is so well organised that we could easily find everything we needed. The hosts have a lot of good tips for things to do in the neighbourhood, all folders well structured and a map. It a pleasure to stay at the Otter Lodge! Many thanks
Hi Bea & the team. As you know we stayed in Cowshed in August and we're coming back in October. I've been fortunate enough to visit and stay.in some wonderful places in the world. But I genuinely love going back to Lettoch, The Cowshed being our favourite.. It's just beautiful it has everything you need. It's perfect without being "Perfect" meaning sometimes you can go to some places and it's to perfect that you don't feel like you can relax, everything looks to precious. The Cowshed is like a big warm hug, you walk in and you don't want to walk out. Steve is such a genuine guy, making sure everything is okay but giving you your privacy... Perfect. I can't imagine not going back. Regards, Margaret ?
The Cow Shed
Due to the Covid-19 movement restrictions our office hours during the lock-down period will be 10am-2pm.
We are keen to help with your enquiries and will respond as soon as possible.
Further to the announcement by the First Minister of Scotland on the 24th June, self-contained holiday accommodation with no shared services can open from the 3rd of July. The guidance advising people to travel no more than five miles for leisure and recreation will also be lifted from this date.
Please be assured that when our cottages do reopen our owners will be following the ASSC recommended Safety & Cleaning Protocols to protect our guests, owners & caretakers.