• A family business that gives you a personal, knowledgeable & caring service.
• Year round local & national advertising – owners get the benefits of a national company but with an office just round the corner.
• Our extensive website with online availability, booking & payment facilities.
• We are Perthshire based, our local knowledge & close accessibility to our properties gives owner’s peace of mind & their guests a better experience.
• Full, expert and efficient management of enquiries & bookings.
• Advice on choosing, converting, furnishing & setting up your property.
• Expert advice and practical assistance on all matters relating to holiday letting.
We are always happy to advise & help in any way we can so if you would like an informal chat or visit (no obligation) please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01796) 470048. Our office hours are 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am -12pm Saturdays. Head Office: Easter Orchilmore Farmhouse Killiecrankie Perthshire Ph16 5LP
Premiere venue en Ecosse, joli cottage au bord de la riviere tres agreable. Un peu juste en temperature pour profiter de la terrasse mais nouse a ons apprecie le calme. Ronde de 5 h autour de Blair Atholl escapade en voiture dans la valloie Glen Shee, visite de distilleries- un bon sejour.
This was a new destination for us, and what a find! We absolutely loved our stay and were really able to do some much-needed relaxing. The property is very well furnished, and the views are amazing - especially as the sun sets in the evening. Steve and Kirstie were fantastic hosts, re-assuringly available to answer any questions but not in any way intrusive. There are lots of beautiful walks both within easy driving distance and literally from the front door - ranging from quick evening strolls to big climbs and all really well detailed in the information pack. Would definitely recommend this property and definitely hope to return soon!
We have had a lovely stay here thank you. The cottage is in a lovely location and we enjoyed sitting out on the decking in the late afternoon sunshine having been out all day wondering the hills with our two dogs. The cottage is cosy and warm and facilities good. Hope we will be back. Julie & Phil
Auld Smiddy Cottage
Due to the Covid-19 movement restrictions our office hours during the lock-down period will be 10am-3pm.
We are keen to help with your enquiries and will respond as soon as possible.
Please be assured that when our cottages do reopen our owners will be following the ASSC recommended Safety & Cleaning Protocols to protect our guests, owners & caretakers.