• A family business that gives you a personal, knowledgeable & caring service.
• Year round local & national advertising – owners get the benefits of a national company but with an office just round the corner.
• Our extensive website with online availability, booking & payment facilities.
• We are Perthshire based, our local knowledge & close accessibility to our properties gives owner’s peace of mind & their guests a better experience.
• Full, expert and efficient management of enquiries & bookings.
• Advice on choosing, converting, furnishing & setting up your property.
• Expert advice and practical assistance on all matters relating to holiday letting.
We are always happy to advise & help in any way we can so if you would like an informal chat or visit (no obligation) please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01796) 470048.
Head Office: Easter Orchilmore Farmhouse Killiecrankie Perthshire Ph16 5LP
My wife & I are the owners of three holiday cottages we rent out solely through HomefromHomePerthshire. We have been with them since 2012. We can honestly say that HfH have been fantastic for us. Can't speak highly enough of the business and service that Bea at HfH has created. She has helped make our holiday let business what it is today and helped bring countless numbers of guests to our wonderful part of Scotland who then return again and again. HfH handle 100% of our bookings and we wouldn't have it any other way. Thanks Bea and thanks HomefromHomePerthshire.
Steve & Kirsty, owners of The Cow Shed, Cow Shed 2 & Lettoch Beag
A fantastic and reliable service from Home from Home, our home is well looked after and allows us not to worry about it with our day to day work. Thank you!
Vicky, owner of The Snug
"We have had a great time again in Pitlochry. Super house. Very comfortable. Great walks. Enjoyed High Society at Festival Theatre. Excellent, thank you very much" Colin & Joyce Howard, Cumbria
What a fantastic week! Absolutely wonderful cottage where everything is to perfection- with many thanks for welcome goodies a lovely welcoming touch. The weather at the weekend was 30 degrees, but overnight dropped to around 15 degrees, a welcome relief. We have explored surrounding area every-day with great delight. We wondered if our ageing Westie would settle in this surrounding- we couldnt have worried- he was a perfect gentleman (so far!). We enjoyed, as we have, every minute. John & Irene plus Teddy (the Westie dog), East Lothian
Thank you for letting us stay in your lovely house. Everything we needed was here for us. We have enjoyed a family wedding and a holiday. Thanks again.
Due to the current Covid-19 restrictions our office hours during this period will be 10.30am-2pm.
We are keen to help with your enquiries and will respond as soon as possible.